To protect intellectual property and trade secrets while ensuring compliance, today’s leading organizations are becoming increasingly privacy-conscious.
To this end, many companies are moving away from cloud-based SaaS messaging services like Slack and Microsoft Teams to private cloud alternatives like Mattermost. That way, they’re able to maintain complete control over all of their messaging data—instead of letting vendors store that important information on their own servers.
In a new report, Raul Castanon-Martinez, a senior analyst at 451 Research, explores this shift and provides a deep analysis of Mattermost’s history, value proposition and products.
“Vendor-hosted products in the collaboration space have gained a dominant mindshare but recent events are placing the spotlight on private cloud alternatives,” Castanon-Martinez writes. “Mattermost is well-positioned to benefit from this opportunity. In the two years since launching its enterprise edition, the company has built an impressive roster of clients that include well-known brands and government agencies.“
Download the full report to learn about:
- The history of Mattermost
- The communications problems Mattermost solves
- The kinds of organizations that are using Mattermost
- The differences between Mattermost’s products: Team Edition, E10 and E20
- How Mattermost compares to popular messaging platforms
- A SWOT analysis on Mattermost (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
Access the report here.