Mattermost MS Teams Connector
This plugin integrates Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) with Mattermost by providing automated syncing of messages from Mattermost to MS Teams and vice versa.
MS Teams is a proprietary business communication tool developed by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft 365 platform.
This plugin helps to connect technical and operational teams to a central all-employee platform in MS Teams, so that teams can smoothly communicate without context switching between applications. Some features include:
- Connect and synchronize Mattermost channels with MS Teams channels
- Connect and sync direct messages, group messages, and chats across systems
- Edited messages, markdown, reactions, and attachments also sync across systems
- Unified user management and authentication through Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services Single-Sign-On.
To get started, follow the steps in the documentation to install and configure the plugin and your MS Teams instance.
Learn more about how Mattermost and Microsoft work together.
- Do I need to be a MS Teams admin to install this?
Yes, you will need a MS Teams Administrator account to complete the setup of this integration.
- Can any Mattermost user chat with MS Teams accounts?
Yes, any Mattermost user with a MS Teams account can connect using this plugin once installed.
- What is the minimum required Mattermost Server Version?
Mattermost server version 7.7 and up is supported