Mattermost v6.0.1 released
Mattermost dot release 6.0.1 for Team Edition (TE) and Enterprise Edition (EE) is now available for download.
If your deployment is affected by issues these dot releases fix, upgrading is recommended.
Mattermost v6.0.1 resolves the following bugs:
- Mattermost v6.0.1 contains a medium level security fix. Upgrading to this release is recommended. Details will be posted on our security updates page 30 days after release as per the Mattermost Responsible Disclosure Policy.
- Fixed a panic in translations that caused the server to not run properly. The panic caused the server to be terminated.
- Fixed an issue with the v6.0 migration where the
Users.Timezonecolumn had a default. This affected servers that had Mattermost v4.9 or earlier installed before upgrading.
- Fixed an issue where a migration check failed for MariaDB databases. The data type JSON was aliased to
LONGTEXTand the check was failing and causing the database migrations to run every restart.
- Added a fix to display
columnNamefor JSONB schema failures. When there was a schema upgrade failure related to jsonb columns, the log line didn’t mention which table/column was affected.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the “…” post menu on a System message crashed the webapp.