Mattermost dot releases 5.35.2, 5.34.3 and 5.33.4 for Team Edition (TE) and Enterprise Edition (EE) are now available for download.
If your deployment is affected by issues these dot releases fix, upgrading is recommended.
Mattermost 5.35.2 version resolves the following bugs:
- Fixed an issue where subsequent migrations failed to run after running a dot release on new installations.
- Fixed an issue where the server would crash if content extractor dependencies for PDFs were not present.
- Fixed an issue where the setting to allow disabling link previews from certain domains was grayed out in the System Console.
- Fixed an issue where SMTP showed a permission error when upgrading from version < 5.35 to 5.35 or greater.
- Fixed an issue with extracting OpenDocument Text files as part of content extraction.
The issue where subsequent migrations failed to run after running a dot release on new installations is also fixed in 5.34.3 and 5.33.4 versions.