Please review our U.S. government offerings at https://mattermost.com/solutions/industries/government/ to contact channel partners and resellers. You can also contact Carahsoft regarding Mattermost by phone or email with the information at https://www.carahsoft.com/mattermost.
Governmental organizations outside the U.S. that need to procure licenses through resellers can contact the Mattermost sales organization at https://mattermost.com/contact-sales/ to connect with existing resellers by country and geographic region, or to onboard new approved resellers.
Please contact the Mattermost sales team at https://mattermost.com/contact-sales/ to find a reseller for your geography and organization. Resellers can read about our partner programs at https://handbook.mattermost.com/operations/sales/partner-programs.
Mattermost Professional and Mattermost Enterprises licenses are sold as prepaid annual subscriptions based on the number of annual seat licenses purchased, or “seats”. Each seat license purchased entitles a customer to an “activated user”, which is a user registered on a specific Mattermost server and not deactivated. Administrators can view user status in the System Console and activate and deactivate registered users at any time. Deactivated users have history and preferences saved.
During the period of the annual license, when the number of activated users exceeds the number of seat licenses purchased, additional seats should be purchased on a quarterly “true forward” basis. For example, if activated users exceed licensed seats in the first quarter since annual licenses were purchased, then additional seat licenses should be purchased for the remaining three quarters until renewal, with an invoice amount prorated for the annual cost of the license.
Yes, Enterprises can inquire about Mattermost Cloud Enterprise, as a single-tenant cloud-managed service for Mattermost Enterprise hosted by Mattermost, Inc. The system is offered on the same Kubernetes-based platform as the self-hosted edition, and managed by Mattermost, Inc.
For more information, contact the Mattermost Sales organization at https://mattermost.com/contact-sales/
For small businesses, Mattermost Professional is available as a self-serve, multi-tenant, software-as-a-service offering, which can be purchased with a credit card at https://customers.mattermost.com/cloud/connect-workspace
Yes, please see the information here.
Plans to accelerate mission critical work in teams and enterprises
Self-hosted Team Messaging for Private Networks
- Channel-based messaging for web, desktop and mobile
- 1-1 audio calls and screen sharing
- Operational and technical collaboration
- Integrations platform and core search
- Available in 20 languages
- Online peer-to-peer forum support
Self-hosted Group Collaboration (up to 500 users)
USD /user /monthBilled annually
Advanced Access Controls & Automation
- Single Sign-On w/SAML 2.0, Entra ID, Okta & others
- SSO with AD/LDAP, OpenID and others
- AD/LDAP user sync
- Advanced access controls
- Group calling and screen share
- Guest accounts and custom user groups
- System-wide notifications
- 1 Business-Day SLA via tickets & email
Collaboration Hub for Mission-Critical Work
Scale and High Availability
- High Availability cluster-based deployment
- Horizontal scalability architecture
- Enterprise search (3M+ posts)
- Performance monitoring & advanced logging
- High availability, horizontally scalable calls and screen share
- Kubernetes deployment option
Advanced Compliance & Administration
- AD/LDAP group, team, channel sync
- Delegated granular administration
- Data retention policy and legal hold
- Compliance export and eDiscovery automation
- Custom end user Terms of Service
- Enterprise Mobility Management (App Config) support
- Private mobility with ID-only push notifications
- Collaborative Playbooks
- Workflow Dashboards
- Microsoft Teams messaging integration Beta
- Shared channels Beta
- 24×7 support with 4-hour response SLA
Enterprise Support Add-ons
- Mission-critical 24×7
- 1 hour-L1, 2 hour-L2
- Licensing for up to 4 standalone, non-production environments