The high trust environment for team collaboration
Mattermost delivers enterprise-grade governance, security, and privacy.
Maintain IT control
Adhere to your security, compliance, and IT policies with an option to self-host vital communications behind your firewall. Or, let us host in an isolated environment. Get the benefits of modern collaboration without sacrificing privacy.
Maximize developer productivity
Improve DevOps efficiency with features developers love—like Android and iOS, Mac, Windows, and Linux apps, hundreds of integrations, and code formatting.
Enterprise governance at scale
Organizations with advanced user authentication, security, compliance, or scale requirements use Mattermost Self-managed and Cloud Enterprise editions.
Advanced user management & administrative controls
Mattermost gives you granular control over user management and admin settings.
- Active Directory / LDAP authentication and group sync
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Okta or OneLogin SSO via SAML 2.0
- Advanced access control policy
High-trust security and privacy
Self-host in your own private, public, or hybrid clouds. Or, let Mattermost host for you in a dedicated Kubernetes cluster, fully isolated from other customers.
- Private, dedicated infrastructure
- Full ownership and control of data
- TLS encryption in transit using AES-256 with 2048-bit RSA and at rest
- Custom data retention policies
- Compliance exports in Actiance XML, Global Relay EML, or CSV formats
- Compatible with EMM solutions
- Encrypted push notifications
- Full code auditability
Scale to tens of thousands of concurrent users
Customers with tens of thousands of users rely on Mattermost Enterprise to send millions of messages, every day.
All Enterprise Edition plans include support during business hours. Enterprise customers are also eligible for Premier Support, which includes response time SLA, personalized onboarding, and a dedicated customer success manager.Learn more about support