Mattermost | Support
Let’s put our heads together
Need a customized rollout plan? Have a few questions about integrations? For the big stuff, the small stuff, and everything in between — we are here to help.
Mattermost offers a variety of support options for customers and community members alike. Please see the links to the right for quick access to resources.
We invite open source contributors to join the Mattermost Community collaboration server at community.mattermost.com to connect with our community of over 12,000 developers, contributors, and Mattermost staff. We have many channels to connect you with your peers to assist you with everything from getting set up to contributing to the code base. Learn more on our community page.
Community support for Mattermost Free is available on the peer-to-peer forums. Organizations using Mattermost Free to evaluate a future purchase of Mattermost Enterprise can contact sales to apply for early access to commercial support as part of the evaluation process.
Paid subscription plans include support from the Mattermost customer success team, as well as several optional support packages.
- Mattermost Professional includes business hours support (9am to 5pm local time as it relates to the requester’s location) with next business day response time via email and the Mattermost online ticketing system.
- Mattermost Enterprise includes 24×7 support via email and online tickets with a four hour response target.
- Communication with IT administrators deploying and managing Mattermost
- Installation and upgrade assistance
- Configuration and implementation guidance
- Identifying, creating, and tracking appropriate bug reports
Optional Support Upgrades
Customers on Enterprise plans with over 1,000 users can upgrade to Premier Support and receive mission critical response times of one hour for Level 1 and two hours for Level 2 severity issues. Premier support also includes the following additional services:
- Direct access to senior support engineers – Premier Support tickets receive responses from senior support engineers with advanced technical and customer service skills to help customers with complex environments and mission-critical needs.
- Development team priority – Priority is given to issues from Premier Support customers escalated to the development organization for assistance or fixes.
- Screen-sharing, collaboration phone calls, and health checks – Premier Support customers can reduce time to resolution by working with the Mattermost support team over phone or audio conference and screen-sharing sessions to isolate, identify and troubleshoot critical issues.
- Installation and deployment advisory – We’ll support your team in properly installing and piloting your deployment.
- Account onboarding – Our team works with you during a series of onboarding discussions to ensure we have detailed environment information available for your deployment before your first ticket is filed, reducing overall resolution times, questions, and delays for any follow-on issues.
- Potential to influence product roadmap and prioritization decisions – With privileged access to senior support staff and members of the Mattermost product team, the Mattermost product roadmap is often influenced by Premier Support customers.
- Licensing – Premier Support includes licensing for up to 4 standalone non-production environments (for example, test and staging environments).
Please review our support terms for more details.