Mattermost Solutions for GitLab
An integrated command center experience for efficient and resilient software development and delivery. Activate Mattermost in GitLab Omnibus:
Technical teams engage with complex toolchains on a daily basis
Context switching between multiple applications and interfaces and losing track of processes all wastes valuable time. The ever-present danger of a fragile process breaking, data being held in insecure environments, the noise of notifications and managing multi-team processes is unacceptable in highly regulated, high stakes organizations.
Collaborate within and between secure systems
Secure your discussions, files, links, project plans, processes, IP, and more within a user-friendly, deeply connected environment.
Reduce effort and toil
Automate and document to reduce errors in everyday processes and drive team success through rapid product delivery.
Empower technical teams to align and deliver
Enable focused workflows and creativity while ensuring visibility and operational understanding.
A software management platform that centralizes daily tasks and cross-team communication
- Real-time and async team messaging with integrated voice and screensharing
- File, image, and link sharing
- Rich Markdown formatting
- Multi-language code syntax highlighting
- Unlimited and searchable message history
- Customizable workflow playbooks
- Dynamic task checklists
- Task automation
- Status dashboard and broadcast
- Analytics dashboards
- Deep integrations with popular developer tools
- Community-built integrations — over 6000 contributors world-wide
- Build your own with App Framework and open APIs
Connect at every stage of your DevOps cycle
As a developer, I want a ‘Command Center’ for all my technical work. I want to reach my teammates and my tools in the same interface, in real-time so we can move faster together. The deep integration between Mattermost and GitLab moves us closer to this vision than anything else I’ve seen on the market.