We’re always looking for more ways for our community to get involved in what we do at Mattermost. Today, we’re pleased to announce that we’re launching a new program to pay writers from our community to write about technical content for software developers. Authors can now earn up to $500 for publishing content on our blog.
We seek a broad range of technical content from experienced writers to produce content for software developers that provides rich detail about using popular tools. We’re looking for content that targets beginner to intermediate software developers on topics like:
- How to use popular app frameworks like Node, React, Vue, Flask, Kotlin, etc.
- Software development productivity hacks.
- Tips and tricks for popular software development tools.
- Unique DevOps infrastructure at scale.
- Introductions and guides for useful libraries, programming environments, languages, and tech stacks.
Become a Community Author
We can’t wait to write amazing content with our community! Head over to our handbook for information about how to get involved.