Secure, self-hosted, and
Privacy-conscious teams collaborate more productively with Mattermost by connecting people, conversations, and automation.
- Organized conversations in teams and channels
- Fully searchable message history
- 1-on-1 and group messaging
- Voice, video, and screen sharing integrations
- File, image, and link sharing
- Incoming and outgoing webhooks
- Custom slash commands
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) for Section 508 Accessibility Standards Compliance
- US General Services Administration (GSA)
- Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP)
Trusted by major government organizations
Mattermost is used by tens of thousands of users across the following government organization types:
Advanced control and security with Mattermost Enterprise Edition
The free, open source version of Mattermost meets the needs of some small teams. But many federal organizations require advanced user authentication, security, compliance, and scale provided by Mattermost Enterprise Edition.
Enterprise Edition FeaturesE10E20
Active Directory/LDAP authentication
PIV card authentication
Advanced access controls
Okta / OneLogin / ADFS SAML 2.0
Active Directory / LDAP Group sync
ID-only mobile push notifications
Custom data retention policies
Automated compliance exports
Highly available (HA) configuration
Premier support available as an add-on
All Enterprise Edition plans provide support during business hours. Enterprise customers are also eligible for Premier Support, which includes response time SLA, personalized onboarding, and a dedicated customer success manager.
Consistent, secure collaboration: E20 with Multi-Network Option
Use Mattermost E20 with Multi-Network Option to deploy secure messaging on up to six air-gapped networks. You get the convenience of one licensing mechanism for multiple networks, while users get a consistent, compliant experience across high- and low-security environments.
- Deployed by leading government organizations
- Consistent user experience reduces training and boosts productivity
- Private communication helps maintain regulatory compliance
- Open-source platform can be rapidly vetted for security
- Integrates easily with legacy and modern tools to speed adoption
- Easy procurement via Carahsoft and other leading resellers
Leading integration partners get (and keep) you up and running
Our Partners are qualified Federal systems integrators who know how to deploy, manage, extend, and customize the Mattermost platform. These Partners include:
Brightscout helps global enterprises successfully leverage the Mattermost platform to help transform messaging and communication within their organization. We take pride in being the idea-makers, implementers, and support for our clients. Our customer-first approach and proprietary “Compass” process, pays attention to detail and focuses on understanding the needs of the business first to better align Mattermost solutions to business objectives. Our talented technology experts continue evaluating the solution impact for our customers through a qualified, efficient, and timely support structure, in place to maintain optimal operating conditions and ensure that the solution continues to add real value over time.
Cognitio is a management consulting and engineering company located in McLean, VA. Cognitio offers deployment, engineering, and integration capabilities for Mattermost. This includes custom code development and integration engineering packages with third-party applications such as Jira, Splunk, Confluent, and Microsoft. Cognitio also offers sustainment engineering, deployment architectures, security integration, and cyber defense capabilities, as well as migration services to Mattermost from other platforms. In addition, Cognitio offers a range of consulting services for communication and collaboration strategies. Finally, we have a cadre of fully cleared individuals and can work in almost any classified domain.
Hilltop Consultants, Inc. (2003), is a multi-award winning Managed IT Services Provider and Technology Consulting Firm. With IT consulting, strategy, and management at our core, and technology-focused marketing, DevOps, and business strategy as part of our many differentiators — we help our clients increase efficiency, productivity, and drive business innovation; by helping them make smarter decisions and investments in IT.
Our Mattermost expertise includes:
- Enterprise Mattermost architecture design and deployment
- Cybersecurity, legal and regulatory compliance management for the Mattermost platform
- Custom programming and software development enhancements for the Mattermost platform
- DevOps and enterprise cloud platform management for hosted Mattermost deployments (AWS, Azure, Nutanix etc.)