Mattermost is a secure collaboration platform that enables teams to accelerate mission-critical work in complex environments. With Mattermost Academy, you can learn how to start using Mattermost productively or deepen your product knowledge by enrolling in free Mattermost training courses online.
Whether it’s your first day with Mattermost or you’ve been using Mattermost for years, Academy offers tutorials for everyone:
- If you use Mattermost as part of your role: Academy features user tutorials that help teams get up to speed on the latest product features and workflows.
- If you manage a Mattermost instance: Administration tutorials help system administrators like you deploy, set up, and customize Mattermost for your organizational workflows, and extend Mattermost functionality without sacrificing data privacy.
Visit Mattermost Academy today
There are many ways to access Mattermost Academy.
Using a web browser, simply navigate to https://academy.mattermost.com/.
Within Mattermost, you can access the Academy from the help drop-down icon.
Mattermost Team Admins can access team training on Academy from the Team Settings dialog.
Within the Mattermost Product Documentation, all visitors will see links to specific Academy training courses or lessons where available.
You can also train on the go! Using your mobile device, scan the following QR code to access training at Mattermost Academy:
What’s new in Mattermost Academy?
The latest tutorials on Academy include end-user training on the Mattermost for Microsoft Teams integration.
The latest admin tutorials for self-hosted deployments include:
- Ensure your self-hosted Mattermost deployment is performant:
- Manage Access with Mattermost Roles & Permissions
- Set up the Mattermost Calls integration
All courses and lessons offer watch recommendations to direct you to additional related topics.
Coming soon to Mattermost Academy
A number of administrative tutorials are coming soon to Academy, including:
- Mattermost Slash Commands
- Mattermost Incoming and Outgoing Webhooks
- Mattermost Plugin integrations
- Migrate your Mattermost database from MySQL to PostgreSQL
- Set up AD/LDAP authentication with account synchronization and automatic account creation
Share your feedback!
We want to hear from you and use your insights to improve. Please share your training feedback with us directly within Academy courses and lessons.
What topics do you want to see covered in Mattermost Academy? Let us know at [email protected].