Improve the Mattermost experience
- Support QA Testing – Provide feedback during weekly QA sessions in our community workplace.
- Suggest a feature – Help us launch our new platform for feature suggestions.
- Report a bug – Report issues you encounter while using Mattermost.
- Write an end-to-end test – Improve testing coverage while learning how Mattermost works. Check out these two videos on setting up a developer environment in your browser with gitpod and running E2E tests
- Work on Help Wanted issues – Find issues that are open for community contributors.
- Build an integration – Extend Mattermost and tell us about your work.
Help developers learn
- Improve user and developer docs – Test code examples and guides, fix typos, or update product images.
- Write for our blog – Write about topics developers want to learn about.
- Learn more in our Contributor Guide on Helping with content.
Make Mattermost more accessible
- Support digital accessibility – Make Mattermost more accessible for every user
- Expand localization – Translate Mattermost to new languages.