Papercups is a simple way to connect and chat with customers from your website. Chat directly with your customers from your workspace with the Mattermost integration. It's open source, self-hostable and privacy-conscious.
- Custom chat widget – a customizable chat widget you can embed on your website to talk to your customers
- React support – embed the chat widget as a React component, or a simple HTML snippet
- React Native support – embed the chat widget in your React Native app
- Markdown and emoji support – use markdown and emoji to add character to your messages!
- Invite your team – send invite links to your teammates to join your account
- Conversation management – close, assign, and prioritize conversations
- Analytics dashboard – track and analyze customer communication
- Screen sharing – observe and interact with your users in real-time with Storytime
- Built on Elixir – optimized for responsiveness, fault-tolerance, and support for realtime updates
- Do i need to install anything on my webpage?
Yes, you will need to install the Papercups.io chat widget on your webpage so visitors will see the chat window. You can find the instructions to install the chat widget here
- Is there a self-hosted version available?
Yes! We offer both a hosted version, as well as a self-hosted version that you can deploy on your own.
- Is there a demo site where I can try out the chat widget?
There is a simple page that demonstrates how Papercups works.
Try sending a message to see what the chat experience is like!
- What is the pricing for Papercups?
You can find our pricing information at https://papercups.io/pricing.
We’re currently offering deals for startups, so don’t hesitate to reach out!