Mattermost 4.4.2 released
Mattermost dot release 4.4.2 for Team Edition (TE) and Enterprise Edition (EE) is now available for download.
If your deployment is affected by issues this dot release fixes, upgrade is recommended. Otherwise, you can upgrade to the next monthly release which also includes these fixes.
This version resolves the following bugs in the Mattermost 4.4 release:
- Fixed an issue where AD/LDAP accounts get deactivated following an AD/LDAP sync if their email address between the AD/LDAP server and Mattermost don’t match case (#8201).
- Fixed synchronization of SAML accounts with AD/LDAP (#8196).
- Fixed AD/LDAP “Test Connection” button in the System Console not working when AD/LDAP login is disabled (#8184).
- Fixed system messages not being translated into user’s language set in Account Settings > Display > Language (#8223).
- Fixed system messages about channel header updates being sometimes incorrectly formatted (#8175).
More about Mattermost:
Install or Upgrade Mattermost
New to Mattermost? Download it and try it for free.
Need help upgrading to the latest version of Mattermost? Head over here.
Mattermost Enterprise Edition E10 and E20 are commercial versions of Mattermost designed for today’s leading organizations. For more information on features and pricing, check this out.
Need some help configuring everything? Grab a subscription today and enjoy upgrade and installation support from Mattermost.