Mattermost dot release 4.7.2 for Team Edition (TE) and Enterprise Edition (EE) is now available for download.
If your deployment is affected by issues this dot release fixes, upgrade is recommended. Otherwise, you can upgrade to the next monthly release which also includes these fixes.
This version resolves the following bugs in the Mattermost 4.7 release:
- Fixed an issue where message attachments didn’t render emojis (#MM-9659).
- Fixed an issue where channels with a name 26 characters long were inaccessible with a 404 error (#MM-9654).
- Fixed “We couldn’t get the emoji” server log messages (#MM-9653).
- Fixed an issue with being unable to switch to direct or group message channels via CTRL/CMD+K channel switcher or via “msg/groupmsg” slash commands. (#MM-9677).
- Fixed an issue where links to direct and group message channels opened in a new tab. (#MM-9678).
More about Mattermost:
Install or Upgrade Mattermost
New to Mattermost? Download it and try it for free.
Need help upgrading to the latest version of Mattermost? Head over here.
Mattermost Enterprise Edition E10 and E20 are commercial versions of Mattermost designed for today’s leading organizations. For more information on features and pricing, check this out.
Need some help configuring everything? Grab a subscription today and enjoy upgrade and installation support from Mattermost.